Business / Product Analyst
Written by Administrator
Tuesday, 14 July 2009 14:09
Position Objectives and Responsibility:
The Business Analyst is responsible for the research, analysis, definition and documentation of requirements for new or existing components of www.ASKbySMS.com application functionality. Should responsible for both managing the full product life cycle and product ownership from a product marketing perspective.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Essentially Analyse and Respond to queries via MRS.
- Research, analyse, define and refine business requirements for ASKbySMS functionality.
- Gather, distill, prioritize, and document product requirements from prospects, evaluators, End Users and internal sources
- Manage product definition and roadmap
- Produce requirement process artifacts including rules spreadsheets, evidence mapping, business and functional requirements specifications and scenarios, as required.
- Enhance the usability of application from Users perspective.
- Assist product manager in making scope decisions by providing information on trade-off between cost, time, complexity and usability.
- Apply problem solving techniques and product capability knowledge.
- Prepare and deliver presentations , Contribute to the review and improvement of the requirements definition
- Design marketing collateral and implement effective product promotions by various means blogging, press release
- Identify and develop revenue opportunities.
- Identify Joint Ventures and Partnership opportunities.
Skills and Attributes:
- 3-6 years experience in a business analyst role is highly desirable.
- Experience in defining business requirement for implementing large enterprise wide software applications in a Client / Server environment for SMS-based applications.
- Practical knowledge of software development lifecycles.
- Experience of screen design and storyboarding.
- Effective interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Solid team building, problem resolution and decision making.
- Ability to work either alone or as part of a team dedicated to delivering quality results.
- Proven ability in the area of written communication and presentation delivery.
- Self-motivated with attention to detail.
- Display initiative and practical application.
- Good communication skills are a must .English, Kannada etc..
- Positive attitude
Reports to Product Manager/Director
Education: UG or PG - B.Sc, BBA. etc. - Any Specialization
If you think we are the type of company you have been looking for and that you have what it takes to be a
long-term contributor and member of our team, Please send your CV & cover letter to
Status: This postion is closed
Last Updated on Friday, 08 July 2011 20:54